Sale Creek First Baptist Church’s purpose is to glorify God, and our mission it to make disciples of Jesus Christ. While our purpose and mission can be accomplished outside the physical walls of the church, it is so much easier to function in these endeavors when we can corporately worship together live. The burning question each of us asks is when will be able to worship together again live?
With a strong desire to be sensitive to the suggestions of our State and local leaders as well as the safety and emotions of our congregation, our staff and deacons are continually monitoring new information and working through a reopening plan.
- We are offering 2 Sunday Morning Worship Services at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM. Services will be abbreviated to no longer than 60 minutes to allow for time to sanitize between services.
- Each service will be limited to 50 attendees. We ask that each family pre-register on the church website for desired service. This limit is so we are able to allow for physical distancing.
- Entrance and exit to the church building will be limited to the front doors only. Someone will be present to open doors to minimize your need to touch door handles.
- Chairs will be rearranged to help observe physical distancing. You will be able to seat yourselves, but we encourage you to keep in mind physical distancing, limited seating and other people as choose your seat.
- Offering plates will not be passed but will be placed on the table in the back. You are encouraged to give online at SaleCreekFirstBaptist.org, mail your gift to the church, or place it in offering plate in the back.
- Bulletins will not be handed out. Announcements will run on the screens before and after the services.
- At the end of each service, we will dismiss by rows in order to maintain distancing when dismissing.
- We will refrain from shaking hands and hugging while using alternative ways to greet each other such as waves and smiles.
- Masks are recommended and will be worn by church staff and leadership. Hand sanitizer will be available on the table in the vestibule.
- Nursery will available during our 11:00 AM Sunday Morning Worship Service.
- We will be streaming the 11:00 AM Service LIVE on our website if you do not feel comfortable coming back yet.
- All of our small groups will be meeting in-person at least once a week. To find meeting times, visit SaleCreekFirstBaptist.org/small-groups
- All children’s and youth workers will be required to wear a mask during Wednesday Evening Activities.
- Our Wednesday Evening Bible Study will take place in person at 7:00 PM, and we will be streaming it online.
- For the safety of everyone, if you are sick, running a fever, have flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home.